Tuesday, February 6, 2007

So sick......AGAIN

I am sick - yes, again. I felt all achey (sp?) and cold late on Sunday night. Perhaps that was the time I finally got to sit down and just relax, I don't know. I do know that I haven't stopped since going back to work!!!

So I woke up during the night, well morning of Monday @ 1:00am. I was burning up! I took my temperature with Tom's thermometer (out of curiosity) and it was 38.9!!!!!!!!!!

I took a cold shower - YUK!

I woke up at 4:45am - temp. was 38.5 - another cold shower, yuk!!!!

I didn't go to work yesterday or today.

I HATE BEING SICK!

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hope your feeling better Jodi!

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Jodi,
I hope you are soon on the mend,
Hugs,
Lisa

lucky girl said...

Thank you for your kind comments. Your right, even though we have our guilt. Look at what we DO have. Beautiful little boys! Thanks for reminding me. Hope you've been feeling better for awhile now.