Sunday, June 10, 2007

We had grand plans for the Long Weekend....




But everyone is sick :( And today Tom and I managed to get out for a little bike ride. For those who may have thought Mick and I were irresponsible by not providing Tom with a helmet, have no fear. He actually has one but it is in his Grandma's care. AND Mick keeps forgetting to get it out. I know it is not 'safe' to ride the bike without the helmet. But Tom nags and nags and nags. We go slow, very slow. Hopefully this will be the last of the pictures without a helmet on Tom's head.

3 comments:

Philip. said...

Cool little bike!

I hope Tom enjoys it :-)

Polished Peripherals said...

Cool photos Jodi!
The bike looks great and the perfect size, unlike Alex's, he can't reach the pedals :(
The bell's a good idea. I might have to find one for Alex, I know he'd love it.
Where did you get Tom's helmet from?
We went looking for one on the weekend but they were all too big. In the end we decided that as Alex is harnessed is and we are pushing him like a pram he doesn't need one yet but I'd really like to get him into the habit of wearing a helmet early. Especially now while he is loving hats.

Jodi Devine said...

We got the helmet from th bike shop in Narellan. But I think you can get them in Big W too - they have an adjustable head thing and it grows with the head!

Thanks for the message. You should come over one day - we have lots of dlat paths for the boys to rife on - lol!