Monday, July 23, 2007

8 Random Thoughts About ME

I have been tagged by Jacqui... to write 8 random thoughts about myself. And then I have to tag 8 more people... I can write the thoughts, I just might have trouble tagging 8 people!

1. I wanted to be a nun when I was growing up.... if only, maybe things would have been easier?

2. I love red. Have always loved the colour and absolutely love the fact that Thomas has red hair like I did when I was his age.

3. I do not like people who think they are better than anyone else, although sometimes I may come across that way myself (but I don't really mean to).

4. I cry more now than I ever did!

5. I should wear glasses - but I don't. I wore glasses @ 18 months of age and now my eyesight is getting worse.

6. I love netball. Although I wish I were fit so I could play again.

7. I still have my first car I ever bought - although it is a bit worse for wear nowdays.

8. Drew Barrymore is my all-time favourite actress!

I will try and tag 8 people when I work out how to do it (sorry JAcqui, but thanks for tagging me!)

No comments: