Friday, December 15, 2006

Great Photography




I love photography. I only wish that I could do it. MAybe I will one day. There is a person I have met who I think takes incredible photos and this was confirmed last Sunday. Rebecca (the photographer) captured images of children and parents at our NSW Austprem Christmas Party. And whilst I might be biased with a little bit of favoutism for Alex (Rebecca and Graham's son) and our Tom, I think the photos are superb.

If you haven't seen her work, check out her site. Rebecca spends more time and energy on her photos (certainly more than what she charges) and I think ANYONE would be happy with the outcome of a session with her. We plan to have a session with her one day.... but for now, here are some photos of Tom and her site. Check it out - YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED!!!! www.reblphotography.com.au

No comments: