Monday, January 17, 2011

It has been a while.... AN OLD POST I NEVER PUBLISHED...

I have stopped blogging.... for no other reason than the fact that my blog tends to be a little boring!

But here goes some more boring stuff......

I finally had my ENT appointment today. The surgeon talked about how it sounded like I must have caught a nasty bug some time back and he didn't think he would be acting on it and then..... he looked at my tonsils.... and commented on how extremely large they are. He said they were almost touching. And then he shoved a camera down my throat and nose.... NOW I KNOW HOW TOM MUST HAVE FELT ALL THOSE TIMES WITH THE FEEDING TUBE - IT IS JUST NOT A NATURAL FEELING.

Good news - no surgery for now.
Bad news - there is no bad news really.

Weight loss would help but I will get there!

Thomas - the karaoke (sp?) star. We had my work's Christmas party on Saturday and it featured a juke-box / karaoke machine. Thomas could not resist the microphone and kept 'pretending' to sing in it. Finally, at the conclusion of a pass-the-parcel game (for grown-ups), he took the microphone which was turned on and started to sing. Every now and then he would stop and 'command' a round of applause by clapping.

I love him soooooooo much.

He was just so adorable.