Monday, January 17, 2011

LEGO

This is driving me up the wall. Not the actual product BUT Thomas's inability to clean up after himself. He is cunning when it comes to getting out of cleaning up the LEGo:
* "I'll do it after dinner!"
* "I'm hungry!"
* "I'm tired!"
* "I'll do it in the morning..."

Yo get my point. So today, after asking him too many times and then demanding he clean it up, to which he responded " (Take your pick from above) " , I slowly picked up every single piece and placed the bag in MY room. His table that Santa brought him is still in the loungeroom BUT he is not allowed to touch any of his LEGO. He is bored - or so he says. He is in a creative mood at the moment and likes to create toys based on pictures. Playing with excavators and aeroplanes is not enough - he has to make them now.

The war, as Mick predicted, is on!


This is Thomas on his 2nd birthday... not long now until he turns the BIG 6!

No comments: