Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bringing a BIG smile to my face.....

Tonight I went to see a movie with my sister, 'Becayse I said so.' It was funny - made me smile and laugh! I need that. We all need that, don't we?

When I got home my boys were in bed. YES - FINALLY I WENT OUT BY MYSELF FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!

Anyway, to the point. I read the comments to my last post and just smiled and laugh. I have met one of my 'blogging' friends who I think is an absolutely terrific person and a WONDERFULLY BRILLIANT photographer and even more importantly a GREAT mum! I always read her blog and smile.

My other friend I have never met but I feel like I have known her for YEARS! Although we both aren't that old - lol! She is an incredibly tough mum who loves her boys to no end!

Thank you - you both make me laugh and smile!

2 comments:

Polished Peripherals said...

awww Jodie you say the nicest things!
You make me feel all warm and fuzzy (or it could be the flu).

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Hugs Jodie,
Love Lisa