Thursday, May 10, 2007

Organisation - I am the queen (or so it may seem)!!!

Can I vent? YES I CAN! May I vent????? With your permission, I want to vent about organisation!

Today at work I got mad. I actually quite often get mad but try not to show it (hence the high blood pressure... okay, maybe the bad food too). I was working with a student and assessing her reading skills when low and behold I get a message from a colleague (who is also an executive member I might add). It read something along the lines of, "what was the organisation for class X and class Y as they (the teachers of the classes) have informed me that they do not know."

DO NOT KNOW?????????????????

Well that was like putting a red flag up to a bull!!!!!!!!!!

I got up and stormed, literally, to the classrooms of these teachers and asked if they understood the arrangements for the day. There was some confusion ONLY because they had taken it upon themselves to change the organisation. BUT it had already been written down and given to them on Monday for TODAY - and I had done this all over the weekend and it was ORGANISED!!!!!

How dare someone who can not organise his/her own work question my organisational details?????

1 comment:

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Being a very organised person myself I am amazed at how some people manage to function. Even now I can see those same organisational traits with Harry in particular - he likes to put things "back" and he likes "packing up". On the other hand I have the feeling Mitch will need a man servant to organise his life (grin).

Don't let the slackos get you down Jode.
Hugs,
Lisa