Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day - Little Man Unwell

A BIG Happy Mother's Day to all those great mums out there! Many hugs and kisses for loving your WONDERFUL children and inspiring me to be better everyday!

Tom is unwell. He has caught it off his dad who was sick all day Thursday and stayed home (where Tom was). Mick and Tom spent the day together on Friday because Tom's grandmother couldn't look after him - so someone sick makes someone else sick......

Mick's dad had another turn on Thursday night, hence the reason why Mick's mum couldn't be here on Friday. He may have had a partial stroke. He actually had a heart attack back in 2005 when I was pregnant with Tom. It happened at work and Mick had to resuscitate him!!! And then Mick's mum collapses at work 2 weeks later and is taken to hospital too.......

Well I feel for Little Man. We drove to Nowra yesterday for my Aunty's 60th SURPRISE party and it was a big day for the social king! He just couldn't get enough of everyone and everything. I have some new photos so I will try and upload them. Although I can't take good photos anymore. Tom moves too much and I just don't have the skill.

1 comment:

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

Hope your mighty mouse is soon on the mend.

Sending a big hug you way,
Love Lisa
mum to Mitch & Harry